This is a subsidized variation of our gut microbiome test and specific eligibility criteria applies. The collection kit and Biomesight results on our web app is identical.
Please refer to our blog article for more information
- User has one or more skin related autoimmune condition, e.g. Alopecia or Vitiligo
- User is prepared to complete their health profile in Biomesight. The health profile consists of supplying very basic information relating to lifestyle, body measurements, health, exercise, diet, sleep, medications, supplements, conditions and symptoms and takes about 5 minutes to complete. Feel free to log in with our demo user account to review the questions. Email: email@example.com Password: Password1
- Agreement to our standard privacy terms which allows Biomesight to use microbiome and health profile data for our own research purposes only.
The Biomesight microbiome test provides a snapshot of the gut microbiome utilizing 16S rRNA sequencing technology. You will receive a count and relative abundance percentage of the bacteria in your microbiome, ranging from Phylum down to the species level. 16s DNA sequencing allows us to sequence a specific region (v4) of the 16s gene, and to match these sequences to our curated bacterial database. Using this method we are able to provide relative abundances of all bacterial organisms in your sample rather than targeting just a small subset of bacteria.
We provide an interpretation using Dr Jason Hawrelak's (Probiotic Advisor) recommended ranges for a subset of key bacteria (Probiotics, Commensals and Pathogens) along with our scoring system, diversity calculation and personalized recommendations for food, supplements and lifestyle adjustments based on up-to-date research findings.
The test is capable of detecting up to 3000 different microbes, however, the typical number found ranges from 200-400 per sample.
We include 43 gut health markers and full access to the platform to compare your results to others based on a number of attributes, based on aggregated metrics or individual species.
We leverage your unique microbiome results and health profile to precisely match you to the leading professional-grade supplements on the market. You can also purchase these supplement directly from Fullscript, at a 20% discount.
- Probiotic, pathobiont and commensal bacteria reports
- Short Chain Fatty Acid Producers (Butyrate, Acetate, Propionate)
- Toxin and Neurotransmitter Producers
- Detoxification & Longevity Enzymes
- Vitamin Synthesis
- Lactose & Oxalate Intolerance
- Personalized Food & Supplement Recommendations
- Platform access to Cohort selector
- Platform access to Cohort Analyzer
- 2 to 4 week turnaround
1 x collection tube with preservation liquid
1 x swab
1 x prepaid, addressed return mailer. UK & USA return postage paid.
We provide full raw FASTQ data and CSV file downloads for those interested in analyzing their results elsewhere or working with a practitioner.
Users can also choose to book in a session with our our partner practitioners at additional cost.
Please refer to https://support.biomesight.com for FAQ relating to the test.
Log in to our demo account.